Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas!!! See My Geeky Christmas Tree.

Merry Christmas!!! I hope everyone has had a great holiday season and will have a great New Year.

I've been meaning to post pictures of my Christmas tree and maybe even do movie reviews of Christmas movies, but my holiday has been a little busier than I though it'd be. And, when I haven't been busy, I've been lazy.

Here are pics of my Christmas tree, quite possibly the geekiest Christmas tree ever (I collect a lot of Star Wars & Star Trek ornaments from Hallmark). You can click on a pic to see a bigger version.


Here are some profile pics of the tree. This one is a few inches taller than I usually get, but it's not as full, and it's a little lopsided with more branches on the front end than the back end. I actually had to tilt it back toward the window by a few degrees to balance it.
















This is the Star Wars section, mostly in the front center of the tree. Hallmark has been doing their Star Wars line for so long that they've started recylcling some characters. So, it may be hard to tell but I have two Darth Vaders (one with lightsaber, one reaching out for Luke from Empire Strikes Back), two Chewbaccas (one shooting crossbow, one shooting with blaster with parts of C3PO in his backpack), and two Princess Leias (one with bun hairdo from A New Hope, one with Jabba slave girl outfit from Return of the Jedi).










This is Star Trek stuff spread out over the top, left side, and bottom-left area of the tree.
















These are pictures of the comic book section in the bottom-front area, the angel section on the left side (one of the angels is blocking the view of Gandalf, and he didn't make it in the shot, but Frodo is right beside Gandalf), the lighthouse section right below the angels, and the two Kermit ornaments in the front-left bottom section.













No comments: